Go to top of page

HELP publications

Application forms

Application forms for HELP loans and VET Student Loans are only available from your university, higher education provider or registered training organisation.

When you enrol in your course, let your provider know you want to apply for a HELP loan.


When you apply for a HELP loan, you must read the relevant booklet for your loan. When you submit a request for Commonwealth assistance form, you are declaring that you have read and understood the booklet and your obligations before you access the loan.

Commonwealth supported places and HECS‑HELP information - this booklet is about subsidised university places and the HECS-HELP loan to pay your student contributions.

FEE‑HELP information - this booklet is about the FEE-HELP loan to pay your tuition fees.

OS-HELP statement of terms and conditions - this booklet is about the OS-HELP loan to pay your overseas study expenses.

SA-HELP information - this booklet is about the SA-HELP loan to pay your student services and amenities fees.

HELP Fact sheets

2022 CSP Fact sheet.

2022 FEE-HELP Fact sheet.

2022 OS-HELP Fact sheet.

2022 SA-HELP Fact sheet.


Previous HELP publications

You can request an electronic copy of previous HELP publications from 2005 onwards by submitting a request through the contact us page.