Go to top of page

Bridging study

Bridging study is a specific type of study that is required in order to meet the professional recognition requirements to practise your professional occupation in Australia. This is the only instance in which permanent residents may access a FEE-HELP loan for their tuition fees if their study meets the specific eligibility criteria.

Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander category: 
Where to Study category: 
Accordion option: